How to build muscles, page 2 of 3Link to this article!
Dynamic vs. static number of daysThe number of days between your workouts shouldn't be a static, arbitrarily-chosen number, but a dynamic number that keeps changing, depending on how quickly you're able to recover. This means that, before going back to the gym, you need to:
- Determine whether or not you've fully recovered after your last workout. And
- Assess how you're feeling.
- You need to keep good records, and
- Right after going back to the gym, you need to verify that indeed you're able to lift more weight.
Ignore the mainstream magazinesHow do you build muscles? To build muscles, you want to ignore the mainstream bodybuilding magazines. Why? Because most of what they say is not true. And because they are responsible when you make little or no progress. Because, when they sell you expensive supplements, they keep implying that you, too, can make quick gains.
It's simple to build musclesHow do you build muscles? Despite many assertions to the contrary, it's simple to build muscles, if you stick to major exercises, if you eat and rest well, if you train hard and briefly, if you gradually increase the weights, and if you train no more than a couple of hours per week.
How do you build muscles faster?There are many ways to speed up your recovery:
- One popular technique is the use of branched-chained amino acid or whey protein supplement in the post-workout window.
- One other popular technique is the use of split routines. For example, assuming you recover in seven days or less, and assuming you work out on Mondays and Thursdays, you can build muscles every three or four days, without having to wait seven days for your recovery, if Mondays you work on your upper body, and Thursdays you work on your lower body. Why? Because you split your routines into two parts.
- One other popular technique is the addition of a variety of exercises. Why? Because you want to fight boredom and disinterest. And because the more you vary your routines, the faster you're able to build muscles.
Next page >>
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:How to avoid food poisoning
How to be an alien in Varsovia
How to choose hosting
How to deal with your bad neighbors
How to get food poisoning
How to get rich fast, part 1
How to get rich fast, part 2
How to get rich fast, part 3
How to get thin and live longer
How to get what you want
How to go braless (sans bra)
How to hire a dentist
How to install MODx
How to look younger, part 1
How to look younger, part 2
How to look younger, part 3
How to lose weight 1
How to lose weight 2
How to prevent breast cancer
How to recycle houses
How to select a bra
How to tell if MODx sucks
How to use MODx
How to tell if your friend is a deadbeat dad
How to know if a friend is using you