Cholesterol and heart disease risk, page 1 of 3By Dr. Stan Helmsletter
Link to this article!
Do you have heart disease?
Are you worried about heart disease?
What is heart disease? Known as atherosclerosis, arteriosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, coronary heart disease — heart disease is a serious medical condition. It's characterized by arrhythmia, angina pectoris, heart failures, heart attacks, and the deposition of plaques on the innermost walls of arteries.
Doctors deceiveDoctors — what do they say? They:
- Deceive you;
- Deceptively make you concerned about your "high cholesterol".
- Deceptively give you false information by asserting that "the cause of heart disease is cholesterol and saturated fats".
- Deceive you by giving you bad advice when they advise you to "take cholesterol-reducing drugs" and "avoid cholesterol and saturated fats".
The cholesterol scamWhat we're talking about here is the cholesterol scam. Yes, it's about cholesterol. And, yes, it's a scam.
Issue #1: The corporate-controlled mainstream media, the disease organizations, the pharmaceutical industry and the doctors keep deceiving you by making false and misleading statements such as "cholesterol causes heart disease" and "reducing cholesterol reduces heart disease".
Issue #2: There is a significant conflict of interest because doctors receive money from pharmaceutical manufacturing companies. Doctors should disclose this conflict of interest — and they never do.
Issue #3: Our politicians fail to recognize, or pretend not to recognize, this scam. Why? Because, despite many misleading assertions to the contrary, our politicians, including the publicly funded FDA, serve not the public, but the various pharmaceutical manufacturers who don't have your best interest in mind.
How do they scam you? It stars in the doctor's office. Your doctor misleadingly makes you concerned about your "high cholesterol". And you get sick when you:
- Buy your doctor's lousy advice,
- Take your doctor's lousy cholesterol-lowering drug,
- Avoid the highly nutritious cholesterol foods like eggs, and
- Continue eating trans-fat, processed and plastic foods like margarine, fried fast food, packaged baked goods, snack foods, trans fats, trans-unsaturated fatty acids, trans fatty acids — the real causes of heart disease. ...More >>
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:How to prevent breast cancer
How to go braless (sans bra)
How to select a bra
How to live longer
How to look younger
How to avoid food poisoning
How to get rid of your teeth
How to track down food allergies
How to quit smoking
How to lose weight
How to digest food better
How to dissuade a friend from cancer surgery
How to get what you want
How to live to be 100
How to prevent prostate cancer in men
How to treat an abscessed tooth
How to treat vitamin D deficiency