How to give yourself cancer, page 1 of 3By Dr. Stan Helmsletter
Link to this article!
How can you give yourself cancer? Cancer? Yes, cancer! Any cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, or even colon cancer. You can even end up with more than one form of cancer at the same time.
The SHORT answer is...You give yourself cancer, if you do not exercise. You give yourself cancer, if you avoid sunshine and take little or no vitamin D. You give yourself cancer, if you eat cooked, baked, or fried foods. You give yourself cancer, if you drink beer, wine, or spirits. You give yourself cancer, if you eat carbs. You give yourself cancer, if you eat fructose. You give yourself cancer, if you eat processed meats. You give yourself cancer, if you get chemotherapy, or radiation.
The LONG answer is...
Avoid all physical exercise!The issue is, if you move your body, you also move your lymph fluids around, which is an important function of your immune system. So how can you give yourself cancer? Avoid all physical exercise, because when you avoid all physical exercise, you give yourself cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer and other cancers.
Avoid the sun and sunshine!How can you give yourself cancer?
- Believe the sun is your enemy! Stay out of sunlight!
- Use plenty of sunscreen, if at any time you go outside!
- If you get any sunlight, then limit yourself to UV-A, and
- Avoid vitamin D supplements, or limit them to 400 IU per day!
Avoid raw foods!How can you give yourself cancer?
- Develop a fear of bacteria, germs and parasites, and cook, bake, barbeque, grill, or fry everything! Totally annihilate your food with heat and flames! — especially your proteinaceous foods.
- The more animal protein, the better.
- The more heat, the better. And
- Heat your food more than once!
Example: When it's neither prepared nor processed, beef strengthens your immune system, prevents cancer, and cuts your risk of getting cancer. However, if you cook, grill, or barbeque it, you destroy its vital nutrients, produce carcinogenic by-products, and give yourself breast cancer, prostate cancer, and other cancers. ...More >>
Next page >>
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:How to be an alien
How to deal with your bad neighbors
How to digest food better
How to dissuade a friend from cancer surgery
How to get what you want
How to know if a friend is using you
How to live to be 100
How to prevent prostate cancer in men
How to tell if your friend is a deadbeat dad
How to tell if your friend is using you
How to treat an abscessed tooth
How to treat vitamin D deficiency
Ten common causes of persistent morning cough