How to give yourself cancer, page 2 of 3Link to this article!
Drink alcohol!How can you give yourself cancer? Drink beer, wine, and so on! The more you drink, the better. Drinking is one of the more obvious things.
Why? Because when you drink, you destroy your liver, the CEO of your immune system; and you give yourself breast cancer, prostate cancer and other cancers.
Eat carbs!Generally speaking, proteins and fats aren't cancer feeders. However, you can give yourself cancer, if you consume carb foods and drinks. Examples:
- Eat candy bars, cookies, ice cream and sweets that are made with refined sugar!
- Eat more fructose; especially high fructose corn syrup, the preferred fuel of all hepatocellular carcinomas!
- Eat other sweet foods, such as crackers and white bread!
- Eat complex carbs like fruits and vegetables!
- Eat and drink other cancer-causing chemicals like aspartame, saccharin, sucralose, and artificial colors!
Eat processed meat!How do you give yourself cancer? Eat processed meat products like bacon, ham, hot dog, pepperoni and sausage — provided sodium nitrate (A.K.A. sodium nitrite, A.K.A. cultured celery extract) is listed right on the ingredients labels of all of these foods!
Why? Because the combination of processed meat and sodium nitrate actually promotes cancer. When you eat the combination of processed meat and sodium nitrate, you give yourself breast cancer, prostate cancer and other cancers.
Get chemo or radiation!One major issue is, your immune system prevents cancer and cuts your risk of getting cancer. So how can you give yourself cancer? Destroy your immune system by chemo (chemotherapy) or radiation! Examples:
- Get x-ray radiation using mammography, airport body scanners and dental x-rays.
- Go to oncologists and tell them you think you have cancer. They might find a reason to put you on chemo.
Why? Because when you get chemo or radiation therapy, you give yourself cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer and other cancers. ...More >>
Next page >>
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:How to be an alien
How to deal with your bad neighbors
How to digest food better
How to dissuade a friend from cancer surgery
How to get what you want
How to know if a friend is using you
How to live to be 100
How to prevent prostate cancer in men
How to tell if your friend is a deadbeat dad
How to tell if your friend is using you
How to treat an abscessed tooth
How to treat vitamin D deficiency
Ten common causes of persistent morning cough