What causes strokes? Page 2 of 13Link to this article!
Doctors (cont'd...)Example: In 2014 a professional cricketer, Philip Hughes, was hit by a short-pitched ball that ruptured an artery in his neck. Thanks to his stupid (incompetent) doctor, he died, despite receiving immediate help from an M.D. (30)
Emergency drugsIn theory, neurological damages can be reversed, if blood clots are blocking the blood flow to the brain, if an emergency drug is administered in one hour, and if the drug is able to dissolve the blood clot.
However, how about emergency drugs for restoration of ruptured blood vessels? There are no such drugs.
Getting helpAmazingly naive doctors will tell you to "call '911' immediately and get to a hospital as soon as possible!" However, the world of medical emergencies is not that simple. In a bona fide emergency, such as a a stroke, there are way too many issues (besides getting to a hospital). For example:
- You won't even know for sure whether you're having a stroke or not;
- You will make many bad decisions, if you're having a stroke;
- Even if one of your loved ones calls 911, the paramedics won't take you, if you hesitate, if you're unsure if it's a stroke or not;
- Calling 911 will cost you an arm and leg; do you really want to pay them $700.00 for 5-mile ride?
- The hospital won't admit you, unless you can show them money or proof of insurance;
- Even if you get to a hospital as soon as possible, the hospital's triage nurse will make you wait for a doctor for up to 10 hours, unless in the highly unlikely event you can sell her the idea that you're having a bona fide emergency;
- The hospital's doctor won't be much help. Chances are you won't even be able to tell him (or her) what medications you're on. Chances are he (or she) will mess you up.
- Your symptoms won't be the classic symptoms of a stroke;
- She'll be tired, busy and overworked; and
- Your own brain will barely function!
PreventionPrevention is far more important than trying to get help in an emergency, So, how can you prevent strokes? Medical doctors tell you that:
- You get no warning when you're heading for a stroke;
- If you suffer a stroke, the damage you suffer will likely be devastating; and
- Strokes can be prevented only by changing your lifestyle.
And, what a coincidence, when you don't prevent your stroke, it will be money in their pockets. ...More >>
Next page >>
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:How to be an alien
How to deal with your bad neighbors
How to digest food better
How to dissuade a friend from cancer surgery
How to get what you want
How to know if a friend is using you
How to live to be 100
How to prevent prostate cancer in men
How to tell if your friend is a deadbeat dad
How to tell if your friend is using you
How to treat an abscessed tooth
How to treat vitamin D deficiency
Ten common causes of persistent morning cough