How to prevent breast cancer, page 2 of 17Link to this article!
Airport body scanners (cont'd...)
- The radiation of the scanners imperils the eyes, the thyroid glands, and the breasts of women.
- The scanners emit ionizing radiation that knocks electrons out of your body,
which breaks your DNA chain, which tends to cause death or cancer.
- A PBS investigation found the scanners cause up to 100 cancer cases per year among passengers.
- It's not a coincidence that European authorities already prohibited the scanners at all European airports.
- The radiation of the scanners is especially risky to children, adolescents,
pregnant women, the elderly, and to those who already have cancer or HIV.
- The X-ray beam of the scanner is very intense,
and, if the scanner malfunctions, you can receive a large radiation overdose.
- Any power glitch that stops the scanner will likely deliver a radiation overdose to a single spot on your skin, including your breasts.
Alkaline foodsHow can you prevent breast cancer? There are many who believe that, if you eat mostly alkaline foods, you will prevent breast cancer. They say, if you regulate the pH of the urine, by eating mostly alkaline foods, then you will prevent breast cancer.
And, in a way they're correct, because you can prevent breast cancer, if you eliminate many acid foods and drinks, such as tea, coffee, coca cola, liquor, packaged meat, refined sugar, white flour, white rice, and all denatured foods that poison your system. (12)
However, as explained here and here:
- Protein foods are needed;
- Animal meat, for example liver, is one of the most nutritious foods on the planet, and
- As to meat, your main concern should be packaged meat products.
Next page >>
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:How to go braless (sans bra)
How to select a bra
How to live longer
How to be an alien
How to deal with your bad neighbors
How to digest food better
How to dissuade a friend from cancer surgery
How to get what you want
How to know if a friend is using you
How to live to be 100
How to prevent breast cancer
How to prevent prostate cancer in men
How to tell if your friend is a deadbeat dad
How to tell if your friend is using you
How to treat an abscessed tooth
How to treat vitamin D deficiency
Ten common causes of persistent morning cough