How to eat right, page 8 of 9Link to this article!
WaterYou need water. Why?
- Because adults are between 45 and 65 percent water,
- Because a certain amount of water is eliminated daily through evaporation and excretion, and
- Because, in a moderate climate, human beings can live for only 5 days without water.
What are the most nutritious foods?In alphabetic order the six most nutritious foods on the planet are:
- Bones (ideally bone broth),
- Eggs (ideally raw yolks),
- Fish (ideally raw sardines),
- Meat (ideally liver),
- Spinach (ideally raw spinach), and
- Sunflower seeds (ideally raw seeds, after soaking).
If the USDA politicians promoted the six most nutritious foods on the planet, then they would tell us to buy nothing but these six foods.
However, the USDA is not about giving us optimal health. Their primary goal is to increase the profits of food manufacturers. Rarely is our health prioritized above the health of big businesses.
If the USDA promoted the six most nutritious foods on the planet, we wouldn't have the epidemics of obesity and ill health.
What do you eat?Contrary to the advice of USDA politicians who promote food manufacturers and food groups, I eat foods that are easily digestible, contain lots of energy, stimulate my growth and intelligence, and contain neither carcinogens, nor substances that inhibit the absorption of essential nutrients.
Therefore, I do limit my food choices to:
- Raw animal foods, such as raw egg yolks and raw sardines,
- Raw, low-carb, low-calorie veggies, such as raw spinach, and
- Good fats, such as organic coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil.
- Eat foods that are easily digestible, contain lots of energy, and stimulate my growth and intelligence;
- Avoid the heating of proteinaceous foods, therefore avoid the carcinogens the heating creates; and
- Avoid the substances (in beans, dairy foods, egg whites, grains, nuts, seeds, and vegetables) that inhibit the absorption of essential nutrients. ...More >>
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:How to live to be 100
How to prevent prostate cancer in men
How to get thin and live longer
How to lose weight
How to track down food allergies
How to prevent gum disease
How to get rid of your teeth
How to live longer
How to quit smoking