How to eat right, page 1 of 9By Dr. Al Rowland
Link to this article!
How can you eat right, and who do you believe?
Do you take the advice of USDA politicians, or that of the USDA nutrition experts? In other words, do you go with the adjusted food pyramid, or the true food pyramid?
Baked goods, avoidBeware of baked goods because:
- They're processed like refined sugar, and you'll have cancer!
- If you consume calories, refined sugar, and starch, you'll be obese!
- They contain aluminum, and you'll have Alzheimer's!
- They contain trans fats, and you'll have
- They contain substances that inhibit the absorption of essential nutrients, therefore your eyes will get weak!
- The heating of proteinaceous foods, such as grains, creates carcinogenic substances, and you'll have cancer!
- The USDA nutrition experts view baked goods as occasional treats, because they recommend only 2 to 4 servings of baked goods. And this is why they put them at the narrowest part of the true food pyramid.
Baked goods, avoid wheatOf carb foods, avoid wheat products because:
- "Overweight" is not a disease, but a symptom of wheat consumption.
- "Overweight" is a visible clue that something is not right; something is out of kilter.
- As demonstrated in the statistics published by the CDC and the New England Journal of Medicine, wheat products lead to obesity, hypothyroidism, asthma, diabetes, adenocarcinoma, gastroesophageal reflux disease, and autism.
Baked goods, how to avoidHow can you avoid the baked goods? The answer is, you need to carry foods with you, because:
- Most malls are filled with kiosks hawking cinnamon buns and soft pretzels.
- You can resist the temptation, if you keep goodies in your bag, backpack, or pocket. They will make the baked goods easier to resist.
Next page >>
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:How to avoid food poisoning
How to build muscles
How to choose hosting
How to get thin and live longer
How to go braless (sans bra)
How to hire a dentist
How to install MODx
How to look younger
How to recycle houses
How to select a bra
How to tell if MODx sucks
How to use ATM-machines
How to use MODx