How to treat vitamin D deficiency, page 1 of 7By Dr. Al Rowland
Link to this article!
How can you treat your vitamin D deficiency? Get some sunshine! Or, take some vitamin D3! Up to 10,000 IU per day, every day.
The issue is...
- Vitamin D deficiency causes cancer.
- Vitamin D deficiency causes bone loss.
- Vitamin D deficiency causes diabetes.
- Vitamin D deficiency causes depression.
- Vitamin D deficiency causes fibromyalgia.
- Vitamin D deficiency causes heart disease.
- Why is the RDA of vitamin D only 400 IU?
- Vitamin D deficiency causes multiple sclerosis.
- Vitamin D deficiency causes high blood pressure.
- Vitamin D deficiency causes chronic muscle pain.
- Vitamin D deficiencies are almost never diagnosed.
- Vitamin D is almost totally absent from our foods.
- Vitamin D deficiency affects 70-80 percent of us.
- Vitamin D is the hidden cause of much suffering that is easy to treat.
- Why does the government recommend up to 25 times less than what we need?
- Treating vitamin D deficiencies is not in the interest of the Cancer Industry.
- Treating vitamin D deficiencies is not in the interest of Big Pharma.
Why do we fail to treat our vitamin D deficiencies?Because, thanks to the government's manipulation, we:
- Worry too much about taking unsafe doses of Vitamin D, and almost
- Never worry about our vitamin D deficiencies.
How did the government succeed in deceiving us?
There was a definite need for "MDAs" (minimum daily allowances) for prison food, orphanage food; and for food for people on public assistance.
Therefore, initially, in order to respond to this need, they established the "MDA (minimum daily allowance)". This included the 10 mcg MDA of vitamin D. And, in order to make this tiny dose appear large, they expressed it in industrial units (400 IU).
A few years later they renamed the MDA to "RDA (recommended daily allowance)". As to vitamin D, they also branded it "toxic", if the dose was larger than this 10 mcg.
And then, to make the ideal vitamin D dose (of 250 mcg) appear large, they continued to compare it to this artificially small RDA.
They also continued to express it in industrial units (IU), and continued to brand it "toxic", whenever it was larger than this artificially small RDA of 10 mcg.
Current examples: Our ideal daily dose appears to be 250 mcg. However, to make us worry about overdosing on vitamin D, and never worry about being deficient in vitamin D, they:
- Still brand it "toxic",
- Still require vitamin manufacturers to say the dose is "10,000 IU", as opposed to "250 mcg", and
- Still refuse to look at the science and still refuse to revise their RDA of vitamin D.
Next page >>
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:How to prevent breast cancer
How to go braless (sans bra)
How to select a bra
How to live longer
How to look younger
How to avoid food poisoning
How to get food poisoning
How to prevent gum disease
How to tell your friend is using you
How to get rid of your teeth
How to be an alien
How to deal with your bad neighbors
How to digest food better
How to dissuade a friend from cancer surgery
How to get what you want
How to know if a friend is using you
How to live to be 100
How to prevent breast cancer
How to prevent prostate cancer in men
How to tell if your friend is a deadbeat dad
How to treat an abscessed tooth
How to treat vitamin D deficiency
Ten common causes of persistent morning cough