How to create a police state, page 1 of 9By Boris Prezlocki
Link to this article!
Your countryQ: What is a police state, and how do you create a police state?
A: Some countries are police states. One example is the mythical country of Zugoland where...
- People live in fear of the police;
- People are afraid to talk politics;
- The police can stop and frisk you for little or no reason;
- The police can detain you without any charge or trial,
- The police can violate your privacy; they can place wiretaps without getting court orders,
- The police can arrest you, if you say something, or if you just joke about something.
- Police permits are required before you can protest in public places, where the protesters are regularly attacked by the police.
A: Unless there are special circumstances, if you want to survive or prosper, then you don't really have a choice but live and work in a police state.
Q: It you're a (corrupt) Zugoland politician, why do you create and maintain a police state?
A: If you want to accomplish your often unpopular political goals, then you have little or no choice but create and maintain a police state.
Your lawmakersQ: If you're a (corrupt) politician of the mythical country of Zugoland, or if you're a local, state, or federal lawmaker of the mythical country of Zugoland, how do you create and maintain a police state?
A: If you're a (corrupt) Zugoland politician, or local, state, or federal lawmaker, you need to write...
- Increasingly tougher laws against law-abiding private citizens;
- Increasingly more laws in favor of the police; and
- Increasingly more laws that make increasingly more private citizens into criminals. ...More >>
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:How to advertise for love
How to avoid sex
How to bring up geeks
How to buy theater tickets
How to create a culture of fear
How to create a police state
How to exploit opportunities
How to get rich fast
How to get rid of your teeth
How to live longer
How to lose weight
How to pick up women
How to prevent gum disease
How to quit smoking
How to track down food allergies