How to really lose weight for free, page 1 of 6By Dr. Stan Helmsletter
Link to this article!
Are you aware that residents of the world's richest countries are increasingly unable to lose weight? Are you aware that, in a few years, three out of four Americans will be overweight? Follow these instructions, and you will really lose weight, for free!
AffluencyHow can you really lose weight, for free?
Become more affluent because:
- Poverty is associated with poor health, cheap foods and fast foods;
- Fresh, healthy food costs more than junk food;
- Losing weight is an issue related to poverty;
- If you remain poor, you'll gravitate to junk food to fill up, because junk food has more calories than its healthier counterparts.
Bread, potatoes, rice and wheatHow can you really lose weight, for free? You need to avoid all carbs; and carbs include bread, potatoes, rice and wheat.
- Bread is not good for you.
Bread was invented many-many years ago because the poor peasants couldn't afford the
proteins (e.g. meat, fish, eggs, etc.) and fats.
So, avoid the intake of all carbs; and carbs include bread.
- Potatoes are not good for you.
Potatoes had a similar role in Europe, about one hundred years ago.
However, potatoes aren't good for human beings.
Potatoes aren't even suitable for animals;
animals won't eat potatoes.
Birds and mice may eat grains and rice.
However, the potato isn't their staple food.
So, avoid the intake of all carbs; and carbs include potatoes.
- Rice is not good for you.
Rice cultivation was started many-many years ago
to avoid the starvation of the Asian masses.
So, avoid the intake of all carbs; and carbs include rice.
- Wheat is not good for you. Avoid the intake of all wheat products. Why? Because wheat is fattening as well as constipating. So, avoid the intake of all carbs; and carbs include wheat.
If you avoid the intake of bread, potato, rice and wheat, if you eat moderately, and stay moderately active, you will start looking healthy, and start losing weight steadily. ...More >>
Next page >>
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:How to advertise for love
How to avoid sex
How to bring up geeks
How to buy theater tickets
How to create a culture of fear
How to create a police state
How to exploit opportunities
How to get rich fast
How to get rid of your teeth
How to live longer
How to lose weight
How to pick up women
How to prevent gum disease
How to quit smoking
How to track down food allergies