How to know if a friend is using you, page 5 of 5Link to this article!
Too busy for youWhat if your "friend"" is too busy for you? If you have a personal problem, users:
- Aren't there for you,
- Aren't there to help you,
- Believe it's not their problem, and
- Don't support you.
Toxic friendsWhat if your friend is critical of you? She is a user, if she is a:
- Toxic friend,
- Unsupportive friend,
- Unsatisfying friend,
- Overly demanding friend who is critical of you or your actions, who
- Drains you emotionally, financially, or mentally,
- Gives you backhanded compliments,
- Makes you feel bad about yourself or your actions,
- Puts you down (criticizes you, or your actions) to make herself feel better,
- Stresses you out, or
- Uses you without giving anything back.
Getting rid of usersGetting rid of anyone, including users, is no fun. However, if you have users in your life, you do have a choice:
- If you continue to associate with them, then you will continue to feel tired, drained and miserable. However,
- If you confront them, if you break free from them, then you will have more happiness in your life.
<< Go back to page 1
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:How to advertise for love
How to avoid sex
How to bring up geeks
How to buy theater tickets
How to create a culture of fear
How to create a police state
How to exploit opportunities
How to get rich fast
How to get rid of your teeth
How to live longer
How to lose weight
How to pick up women
How to prevent gum disease
How to quit smoking
How to track down food allergies
How to get what you want
How to tell your friend is using you