Alzheimer's prevention, cause and cure, page 5 of 6Link to this article!
The oppositionWho is the opposition? The opposition is the multibillion-dollar aluminum industry, Reynolds, Alcoa, Kaiser — many of the real owners of this country — and their marketing arm, the Washington, D.C., based Aluminum Association.
- Their lobbyists represent 79 multibillion-dollar aluminum
producers and fabricators. (5)
- If you're a real scientist, everything you say is reviewed, evaluated, critiqued
and attacked in every way possible, by the opposition.
Why? Because the multibillion-dollar aluminum industry
keeps denying the aluminum link. (5)
- The Aluminum Association has a very strong lobby and a lot of money.
For instance, a scientist, by the name of Henry Wisniewski,
gets over a half-million dollars from the Aluminum Association. (5)
- If you want to receive grants from the Aluminum Association,
you need to deny the aluminum link.
If you don't, then you're not going to receive
any Aluminum Association money. (5)
- However, if your research is funded by them,
then your research isn't credible at all. (5)
- However, you will appear to be a real scientist as long as no one is able to learn what your funding source is.
PreventionPrevention is the best cure. So, how can you prevent Alzheimer's?
- All aluminum-containing foods and drugs should be labeled as such, but they're not.
- All water treatment should be regulated to lower aluminum content, but it's unregulated.
- Reducing your exposure to aluminum is the only change in lifestyle that offers hope of lessening the incidence of Alzheimer's disease. ...More >>
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:How to prevent breast cancer
How to go braless (sans bra)
How to select a bra
How to live longer
How to look younger
How to avoid food poisoning
How to get rid of your teeth
How to track down food allergies
How to quit smoking
How to lose weight
How to digest food better
How to dissuade a friend from cancer surgery
How to get what you want
How to live to be 100
How to prevent prostate cancer in men
How to treat an abscessed tooth
How to treat vitamin D deficiency