How to prevent prostate cancer, page 4 of 12Link to this article!
High fructose corn syrupHow can you prevent prostate cancer? Avoid high fructose corn syrup (HFCS). Why? Because:
- While cancerous cells do like
both refined sugar and fructose sugar,
cancer cells love refined fructose.
- Pancreatic cancer cells divide and proliferate more rapidly within your body, whenever you eat refined fructose. (15) (16)
You will prevent prostate cancer, if you avoid the intake of high fructose corn syrup (HFCS).
Needle biopsyHow can you prevent prostate cancer? Avoid the needle biopsy test — the most common cancer scan for prostate cancer — in spite of some medical doctors who promote it persistently. Why do you need to avoid it? Because:
- It allows a needle to bring bacteria from the bowel into the prostate, bladder, and bloodstream.
- It spreads deadly infections.
- It increases your risk of dying from the cancer it allegedly detects.
- It increases your chance of spreading your cancer
by approx. 50 percent. (3) (4) (5)
- The number of infections caused by prostate biopsies have more than doubled in the last ten years. Roughly 50,000 American men develop infections from prostate biopsies every single year.
You will prevent prostate cancer, if you avoid the needle biopsy test.
ObesityHow can you prevent prostate cancer? Don't be obese. Why? Because obesity is associated with:
- A higher incidence of aggressive prostate cancer,
- A higher risk of biochemical failure
following radical prostatectomy
and external-beam radiotherapy,
- A higher frequency of complications
following androgen-deprivation therapy, and
- Increased prostate cancer-specific mortality. (21)
You will prevent prostate cancer, if you lose weight. ...More >>
Next page >>
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:How to live to be 100
How to eat right
How to get thin and live longer
How to lose weight
How to track down food allergies
How to prevent gum disease
How to get rid of your teeth
How to live longer
How to quit smoking