How to track down your food allergies, page 3 of 5Link to this article!
EmergencyHow about emergencies? Chances are your allergy symptoms are mild. Chances are your allergies are not and have never been emergencies.
However, in the unlikely event, if your allergy reactions are severe, then you need to take your allergies seriously.
The issue is, if your allergy reactions are severe, then a so called anaphylactic shock (anaphylaxis) can occur. And, if it does occur, then it's considered to be an emergency. And, if it's an emergency, then you might need to call for help. And, if you do, then time is of the essence.
Why? Because if an anaphylactic shock (anaphylaxis) occurs, it occurs extremely quickly — it accurs in a matter of minutes. And then you need to be decisive. It's better to call for emergency assistance and not need them, than to call them too late when it's too late.
How can you prevent anaphylactic emergencies?
- Know yourself; be aware of what you're allergic to.
- Wear an alert bracelet or necklace — just in case you cannot talk.
- Read all food labels before consuming your food.
- In restaurants, ask questions as to the foods you know you're allergic to.
- Ask your doctor about prescribing emergency epinephrine (a medical drug), if you know your allergy reactions are severe.
The food journal testHow can you track down your food allergies? Besides going to medical doctors, and besides doing the Coca pulse test, let me show you a totally different approach. It's known as the "food journal test". What is it? It's a test that is quick, easy and free. It's based on the observation that your most frequently consumed foods — the foods and drinks you can't seem to be able to live without — are the most likely foods you're allergic to.
Therefore, in order to track down food allergies, you need to follow the following simple steps. In other words, the detailed procedure of the food journal test is as follows:
- Keep a food journal for one week, and only for one week;
- Update it every day;
- After the end of this one week,
make a complete list of the foods you ate most often;
- Drop the frequently eaten foods from your diet. And — when you do — your symptoms will disappear like magic. ...More >>
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:How to advertise for love
How to avoid sex
How to bring up geeks
How to buy theater tickets
How to create a culture of fear
How to create a police state
How to exploit opportunities
How to get rich fast
How to get rid of your teeth
How to live longer
How to lose weight
How to pick up women
How to prevent gum disease
How to quit smoking
How to track down food allergies